Re: Tablespace information from export file (NT)

From: Petter Hansen <pettehan_at_online.no>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 22:55:18 +0200

To avoid these caveats you must create the tablespaces manually BEFORE importing the data. Then it should work ok. :)
Instead of extracting tablespace info from the export file. (works) why not run a simple
sql when you export the stuff. You get this info from sys.dba_data_files and sys.dba_tablespaces.

Petter Henrik Hansen