Designer 2.1: Internal Error on generating Forms

From: Dolf-Jan Mulder <djmulder_at_advantage.nl>
Date: 16 Apr 1999 20:57:48 GMT

Hello,

I recently installed Designer 2.1. I made an export out of Designer 1.3.2 and restored it succesfully in the new repository. Designer proposed to convert it for me to the new datastructure it uses. Until now everything seemed to work fine!
But when I generate Forms based on a table that was allready present in my Des 1.3.2-repository I get an internal error. Generating Forms based on new tables is ok.
What is the problem and how can I solve it? I'm very despared in finding a solution on short notice.

Thanks in advance, Dolf-Jan Mulder Received on Fri Apr 16 1999 - 15:57:48 CDT