Re: Y2K Compliance problem!

From: Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 23:46:37 +0800

Hi Man,

Could you quote the alert log and trace file in backgroud_dump_dest here? Did you get any internal error? And you should specify all version of your software here so other expert can help you fix your problem. OK?

--
Best Regards,

Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Oracle 7.3 Certified Database Administrator (OCP)

The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Fri Jan 08 1999 - 09:46:37 CST