Re: Y2K Compliance problem!

From: Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 23:56:37 +0800

What is NLS_DATE_FORMAT in your server registry under ORACLE? And how about the system date format of NT? Please tell me.

--
Best Regards,

Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Oracle 7.3 Certified Database Administrator (OCP)

The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Fri Jan 08 1999 - 09:56:37 CST