Y2K Compliance problem!

From: Yeung Man <yngm_at_chowsangsang.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 18:14:31 +0800

Hi,

    We have WindowNT server and SP4 applied and we installed Oracel Enterprise Database V7.3.4.0.0 on it. After I change the system to over 2000. in my case 2039. Then I can start SQL*plus at the database server as it has the access violation error 0005. After I have run the application write in PB 6 on client side, after a while, the PMON corrupt and I can't shutdown the database except 'shutdown abort'. After that, I can restart the databse again by any startup option even I restart windowNT. However, if I change the system under 2000 e.g. 1999, I can start the database again.

    Does anyone have any idea about this case? We are much in need help!

Best Regards,
Man
yngm_at_chowsangsang.com Received on Fri Jan 08 1999 - 04:14:31 CST