Oracleagent remains a secret

From: <ifahmad01_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 15:55:14 GMT

We installed Oracle 8 Enterprise on a Windows NT 4.0 server along with Oracle Web Application Server and are having a few problems making it work.

The specific problem is that we can't get the oracleagent80 service to run.

This is what we see: <from the command prompt>	C:\>net start oracleagent80
The OracleAgent80 service is starting.	The OracleAgent80 service could not
be started

  A system error has occurred.

  System error 9 has occurred.

  The storage control block address is invalid.

Anybody have any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks,
Iftikhar.