Oracle 7.3.2.3 running on Solaris 2.6

From: Melisa Thompson <mctate_at_tva.gov>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 14:46:05 -0500

Does anyone have any experience with Oracle 7.3.2.3 running on Solaris 2.6? I'm interested in any problems or patches that you've had to load. We are currently testing this version with the 2.6 Solaris OS and can't find a whole lot on the combination. Sun does state that Solaris 2.6 and Oracle 7.3.2.3 are certified together and both vendors say that their products are Y2K compliant. Any info will be appreciated.....

Thanks,
Melisa Thompson
DBA, Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant
Decatur, AL
mcthompson1_at_tva.gov Received on Tue Oct 06 1998 - 14:46:05 CDT