Detecting Commits

From: Matthew MacFarland <matthew_macfarland_at_dril-quip.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:23:30 -0500

Hello everyone,

Does anybody know a way to detect when users transactions get commited? I need to build an audit table with a USER and DATE record for each commit that takes place in order to debug an application.

Thanks,

Matthew MacFarland
Dril-Quip, Inc.
matthew_macfarland_at_dril-quip.com

PS-Sorry for reposting so soon. I lost my cached messages. Received on Tue Oct 06 1998 - 14:23:30 CDT