ANSI SQL92 question

From: Russ McTyre <rmctyre_at_solutionbuilders.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:31:50 -0400

Does Oracle8 support a SQL statement similar to the following?

SELECT A.Cust_Id, B.Company_Id
FROM CustMast A INNER JOIN CompanyMast B ON A.CompId = B.CompId

Every other database I've tried this on (Access, SQL Server, Red Brick, TeraData, and others) handle it fine. Oracle8 gives me Error ORA-00933.

Does anyone have any insight on this? Received on Tue Oct 06 1998 - 15:31:50 CDT