duplicating Oracle8 databases and making them availble to an NT network

From: <ken_brown_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:42:34 GMT

I realize that this is probably a fairly simple process and I'm undoubtedly missing something very obvious, but...

What is the process to make an Oracle8 database available to an NT network and to make multiple instances (development, test, etc..) which are also available? I have the entire Oracle8 Enterprise toolset but haven't been able to figure this one out.

Thanx!
Ken Brown

PS I'm not a dba and make no claim to be