Re: Sybase Temp Tables V Oracle ????

From: Tom C. Lampo <tomclampo_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:54:52 -0500

Hi Declan.

I haven't found any equivalent in Oracle. To help control your storage, you can use a separate tablespace for creating short lived interim tables, but you will have to issue drop table to remove them from the system.

--

 It's the journey, not the destination. Received on Thu Sep 17 1998 - 18:54:52 CDT