Re: no entries in deftrandest

From: Sandro Décio <sdvidal_at_altavista.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:22:06 -0300

If you come from 7.2.x version, check init.ora parameter "compatible" value or if is set or not, because there are some differences on advanced replication in the new version.
Did you remember if your deferred queue was empty when you migrate ? Check your schedule jobs and replicated objects status; if there is some invalid, probably you should regenerate your master definition site. Good Luck.

            Sandro Vidal.