no entries in deftrandest

From: Maija-Leena Kangasmäki <maija-leena.kangasmaki_at_tietogroup.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 10:41:21 +0300

I've upgraded to Oracle 7.3.3.4 (Alpha/OpenVMS) because of an error in replication in previous version but I cannot make it work with this version either. Now I don't get any errors but my deftrandest -view is empty (deftran and defcall have rows) and dml-changes don't propagate. Any ideas ? I also cannot delete the transactions with dbms_defer_sys.delete_tran probably because the deftrandest -view is empty, so can I delete the rows from deftran and defcall by my self ?

Regards,

Maija-Leena Kangasmäki Received on Mon Sep 07 1998 - 02:41:21 CDT