RE:SNAPSHOT TOO OLD (1555) - SOLUTION ?

From: Vinay Joshi <vjoshi_at_pinnacle.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/27

The first thing might be to increase the size of your rollback segments. Failing that
declare a rowid type array (depends on the size of the order table) and go through your order records first collecting the rowids for your order table in to the array, close the cursor and then find a record from the order table using the rowid and perform any processing..
Unfortunately I am not a PRO*C programmer... Hope this helps..