Should I go 4 Oracle 8

From: Nabil Courdy <moab_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: 1998/01/15

I have a project which is getting to be in its late development state. It is running Oracle 7.3 (latest) on Windows NT 4.0. I am contemplating going to 8 before we go into production. Is this a good idea as far as the robustness and stability of the newer 8 release.

Nabil Courdy
moab_at_emirates.net.ae