Insufficient Priviledges Problem

From: Anonymous <nobody_at_REPLAY.COM>
Date: 1997/07/28

Hello All!

I have generated creation scripts using Database Design Wizard in Designer 2000. I tried running them and I get numerous error. I tried running the first one to create my Database. It comes back with Insufficient priviledges and won't work. I have gone into the Oracle Navigator and granted myself every priv. and role possible and it still won't work. I am using Personal Oracle 7.3.

Any ideas or where I can look for info?

TIA! Kelly
kgrigg_at_acxiom.com

ps. please CC by mail too. Our newsfeed isn't the greatest.... Received on Mon Jul 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT