Re: pl/sql output to file

From: Nick Butcher <nickb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1997/07/29

When you specify the name of the output file, prefix it with a full path to the desired location and your file will appear there as if by magic. This is a great utility.

Nick Butcher
nickb_at_btinternet.com

OIT <104155.2074_at_compuserve.com> wrote in article <01bc9b5d$6a8b2920$af5e6580_at_j553fac.UMN.EDU>...