UNIX or NT

From: Naushi Hussain <hussain_at_alliedsignal.com>
Date: 1997/05/05

How many max processors can NT work on. To handle an ORACLE DB 100gb of database and 200 users
I would need e.g. 4 to 8 processors of an HP server with free UNIX with it. It would cost me $45000. How would I compare using NT to accomplish the same.Would I need to more hardware to handle the same db size or same.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

--
Naushi Hussain                    Naushi.Hussain_at_alliedsignal.com