Re: SQLDMO for Oracle

From: <narayan.k.verma_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2006 20:36:16 -0800

I am developing a product where I do not want the users to directly work with these tools. I want that handled via my application.

My goals apart, it there such a tool or API?

SQLDMO does not re-invent the wheel. It just provides an API over which you can change the database structures, create backups etc. Those tools do have a value.

Thanks. Received on Fri Feb 03 2006 - 22:36:16 CST