Re: Informatica and Cognos

From: Ed <gumzilla_at_optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 05:44:11 GMT

Thanks, everyone, for your responses. I appreciate them. I agree completely that the sticking point is, how can anyone guarantee a job? If that were the case, I (and just about every other unemployed programmer) wouldn't be unemployed.
I will speak to them with a heavy, heavy dose of skepticism. I've learned, through seemingly countless aggravating exoeriences, that employment agencies, headhunters, etc., are not your friends- they are in business. They are not on your side- they are on THEIR side.

Henry

"Ryan Gaffuri" <rgaffuri_at_cox.net> wrote in message news:1efdad5b.0403020528.4adf6012_at_posting.google.com... > "GregoryD" <hagar_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<EGT0c.161912$uV3.711883_at_attbi_s51>...
> > "Ed" <gumzilla_at_optonline.net> wrote in message
> > > I know this may be off-topic, but this seems as likely a place as any
in
> > > which to ask the following question:
> > >
> > > I have the opportunity to receive training using Informatica and
Cognos as