Re: Informatica and Cognos

From: Alan <alan_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:57:00 -0500

You would have training and no experience. There are already plenty of people with both. Experience counts for more anyway. You also don't mention how well you know relational and OLAP concepts or what kind of other experience you have.

Traditionally, the consulting firm pays for the training, not the consultant (typically occurring while you are "on the bench"). This has scam written all over it.