Old Oracle database 7.2.2

From: clucom <clucomNOSPAM_at_tin.it>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:08:42 +0100

I have an old Oracle database 7.2.2 installed on my server HP with Sco Open Server 5.0.4. This version of O.S. is the last certified by Oracle. I have lots of personalized forms (VT220 emulation) and reports (SQL report 1.0) and, I don't want to upgrade to new release but, owing to hardware update with fastest processor and with new lan and PCI adapter, I need to upgrade the O.S.
Somebody may help me if the last version of Sco Open server could support this old database?
Linux could support it too?
Thanks in advance for a reply. Received on Wed Mar 03 2004 - 02:08:42 CST