Re: Help inserting values into table using a subquery

From: Tim X <timx_at_spamto.devnul.com>
Date: 08 Feb 2003 17:27:47 +1100

 Ed> Bottom line is: lighten up. Do something else to relieve the
 Ed> stress.
 Ed>   Go for a run,
 Ed>   have sex,
 Ed>   watch a funny movie,
 Ed>   go get some sleep.

 Ed>      Life's too short to take offense over little thing like
 Ed>      that.

Ed,

I think you have it all around the wrong way. Shouldn't it be

        have sex,
        go get some sleep
        watch a funny movie
        go for a run

Actually, I think the first and last ones might be an either/or option - at least these days they seem to be for me - must be getting too   old and the second one no longer seems so much optional as   mandatory!

Tim

--
Tim Cross