Re: Help inserting values into table using a subquery

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 01:19:41 GMT

Fred wrote:

>>Try not to get too upset, especially when Sybrand DID >give you the >help

> you
>
>>sought. He merely chided you a little. You might tell him >"thank you".

> What on earth are you talking about, Sybrand was flat out rude and
> patronising. I have to say that if is unable to answer a person who is very
> politely asking for help very much in the context of this paticular
> newsgroup, then he should direct his energies elsewhere.
>
> Newsgroups are by nature a help forum not a place to as you say child
> people. I am not even going to bother responding to Sybrand as he is
> obviously beyond redemtion, having looked at this and previous posts.
>
> Fred

If you thought Sybrand was rude, you should visit some of the other news groups. (Go visit rec.running Right now we got some REALLY rude dudes over there!)

If I had been face to face with Newsham I would have said nearly the same as Sybrand. Maybe Sybrand could have added a :^) to make him not feel so bad. But nothing he said was rude.

Boy folks are really getting thin skinned around here!

Oh and BTW I assume you meant "chide". 8^)

Bottom line is: lighten up. Do something else to relieve the stress.   Go for a run,
  have sex,
  watch a funny movie,
  go get some sleep.

     Life's too short to take offense over little thing like that.

--
Ed Prochak
running: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/running-faq/