Oracle 8.1.7 repackage ODBC problem

From: daninline <member_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 02:07:28 +0000

Hi I hape someone can help I am making a sms install package using Wise packaging.
Here is the problem I make the package and it looks like it's all set but when I go to test it I keep geting errers when the ODBC driver go to install error 1919 and 1918.
I need to find out what files are needed to get the ODBC drivers working I have go into the regedit and made shure all of the Oracle settings are moved over.
Any help would be great....
After this I get to setup Oracle ADI.

Dan C
dan_at_kcomputers.net

PS I got it working one time but then when I removed Oracle 8.1.7 it

   would take out all of the ODBC drivers for everythink

--
Dan C