Re: Delete no rollback

From: Kevin Gillins <k.gillins_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:27:08 -0400

If the 1,000,000 records (rows) represents all of the data in the table and there is no referential integrity constraints, look at the truncate command.

If you have a where clause on your delete then the truncate command is not for you. If you are using conditions, then you may need to have a procedure with commits after some row count.

Kevin