Installing Developer Suite 2000 on WIN XP

From: Mallika Andavolu <mallik_11_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2002 11:56:29 -0700

I have XP Home Edition running on my machine.I am trying to install Oracle Developer Suite 2000 on my machine. I have unzipped the files and have the setup file ready. When I double click on the setup file, nothing happens.The setup file is not running. I have stopped the Oracle services as asked in the Installation guide. The installation requires 400mb of Virtual memory.I dont know what is my virtual memory.How can I check that and finally get Developer Suite installed and running

Thanks
Mallik Received on Wed Oct 02 2002 - 13:56:29 CDT