Help with error

From: Victor <penpendisarapen_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2002 15:16:15 -0700

I've recently been receiving the following error message while running a SQL script that creates tables and triggers:

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04031: unable to allocate 4096 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","unknown object","PL/SQL MPCODE","BAMIMA: Bam Buffer")

This started happening a few days ago, and shows up at the part of the script where a couple of triggers are being created. Actually, the triggers have been previously loaded, but after the "CREATE or REPLACE..." this error appears and my previous trigger is gone. When I load the trigger without running the script, the trigger loads without an error. I also get his error message once in a while when I run sqlplus.

Could someone tell me what's wrong? TIA

Victor Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 17:16:15 CDT