Re: Oracle Export -> SQL-Statement

From: MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm>
Date: 14 Nov 2001 07:58:40 -0800

Someone on this NG may have a script for you to do it.

However, i recommend downloading T.O.A.D (Tools for Oracle Application Development)......*ribbit!* ;-)

Anyway, amongst other things, it will give you, in its Schema Browser, for each table you click on, a script which will create the field definitions, field types, any indexes and constraints etc in that table.

The free toad can be downloaded from www.toadsoft.com

HTH, Mark