Re: Extracting/Exporting/Migrating from ORACLE AR to IBM Mainframe GEAC

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:27:07 +0200

Hi,

You can use migration tool Chyfo at www.ispirer.com/products. It can easy export Oracle tables to ASCII flat files (CSV, TAB delimited and fixed length). Also SQL INSERT statements can be generated. Chyfo can also generate DDL and import/load scripts for IBM DB2. You can run it in the batch mode.

Best regards, Dmitry