Re: Personal Oracle on Win "Me"- YES you can.

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:08:35 +0200

AFAIK there are no versions yet of Personal Oracle *certified* for WinME, as Microsux spits out new releases of their sw every 2 years, and those versions are almost never truly downwards compatible. You are addressing the wrong party.

Secondly, what you describe below I consider as 'hacking my way in' and you definitely don't know or can know what the consequences are. For anyone who want to lead an adventurous live, follow the procedure outlined below, for anyone who wants to rely on stable sw, just wait for the first certified version of Personal Oracle for WinMe, and ignore this dangerous advice.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA