Re: cost of Oracle 8 license for Linux Web server usage

From: Dennis G. Allard <allard_at_oceanpark.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 19:07:25 -0700

BTW, I am unsure what are all the differences between Oracle 8 and Oracle 8i and the 'personal editions' of either of the above. A quick summary of the differences would, I am sure, be most appreciated by many.

Again, thanks.

--

Dennis G. Allard                               telephone: 1.310.399.4740
Ocean Park Software                                 http://oceanpark.com