Cluster vs Unclustered

From: Charles McDon1ld <cmcdon12_at_ford.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:09:27 +0100

Hello All

I have a number of large tables that are related. ie EntityTable, EntitySpec, Costs, Mixes & Revenues.

Now I do not know which would be better. To place all these tables on a single cluster (on ItemCode) or if I should place some of them on a seperate tablespace (With seperate disks)

Later
  Charles Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 06:09:27 CDT