HELP ! PO8 canīt get primary Index with user System (ODBC-Delphi)

From: 1078-939 <juergen.mutz_at_online.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:02:51 +0200

hi folks,

i have i serious problem using this table :

create table gu_X
(
KST varchar2(10),
stp number(3),
prozent number(8,4),
bezeichnung varchar2(30),
komplett char(1)
  );

alter table gu_X

      add constraint gu_X primary key (KST,stp);

if i create this table under SQL-Plus (logged in as a normal user) my Application (Delphi3 using ODBC)
is running fine. Now i need to create this table with the owner SYSTEM. If i do this my Application
getīs a BDE-Error. Errortext is something like "Table has no primary Index".

What do i have to change ? I tried to alter the rights from SYSTEM-User to the same level as the normal User-Account (no DBA-Admin etc.), but this has no effect.

Please can somebody help me. ?
Juergen Mutz Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 07:02:51 CDT