HELP: Unable to rebuild index

From: Mark Mussett <mark.mussett_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 00:26:27 -0000

I am unable to rebuild an index in my database. Oracle returns an error 'Sort Key Too Long'!

Other than export the data from that particular table, truncate table's contents, and then try and adjust the storage clause for that index, followed by an import. Is there anything else i can do?

This table has over 1.4 million rows in it!

Please help, it's driving me nuts! Received on Sun May 23 1999 - 19:26:27 CDT