Re: Link oracle database to Web site

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:36:27 GMT

A fourth approach would be to use Oracle's Developer Server product in tandem with Oracle's Web Server (or any other Web server). Developer is a pretty sophisticated and versatile database application development environment and the Server version makes deployment of your applications to the Web straightforward. Some might complain of poor performance, but I think that it really depends on your particular application/network/hardware. Also, the software is rather expensive, but again, the cost might be justified depending on your needs. In any case, this option is certainly worth a look.

Dr. Cary Lapoint