Re: Link oracle database to Web site

From: Rick Roberts <rdrober_at_nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:17:16 GMT

Or you could just use ASP or LiveWire (depending on your web server)

If you have a Netscape server, you can display Oracle data to you web page using their Livewire product.

If you are using Micro$oft's web server you can do it using ASP. I have used both. They are both easy. There are nice books out for each.

Rick Roberts