Re: can't logon as SYSDBA or SYSOPER

From: Paweł Plichta <Pawel_NO-SPAM_Plichta_at_netia.pl>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:02:09 +0100

Hi Diego
If you would use SYSDBA or SYSOPER user, you must in init<SID>.ora set remote_login_passwordfile = exclusive After shutdown and startup instance (if you change init file it is necessary)
grant sysdba to normal_user (internal default has SYSDBA) ...
username and password SYSOPER and SYSDBA user Oracle keep in two places: in database (normal) and in external file pwd<sid>.ora Before startup instance ORACLE uses external file.

Diego Peroni napisał(a) w wiadomości: <75l8aj$gt$1_at_sharon.cilea.it>...