Link oracle database to Web site

From: <yliu_at_creighton.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:14:11 -0600

Hi all,

I am new to this group. Excuse me if I ask wrong question here. Could anyone please tell me how I can link an oracle database to a web site? By saying this, I mean I would set up a form on the web site, so I can enter data into the database through that form or I can display data from one of my tables in my oracle database? Could you give a clue on where to start? Or point to me some useful documentaion on the web?

Thank you very much in advance. Received on Thu Dec 17 1998 - 12:14:11 CST