Oracle Terminal resource files

From: Sjoerd Wildschut <sjoerd_at_redwood.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:55:03 +0100

The question is about the Oracle Terminal resource files.

At the moment I'm converting the old 3.0 version resourse files (.r) under VMS Alpha, and try to produce new 4.5 version resource files (.res).
But as there's no manual for the program Oraterm23 nor for T23des, this becomes very complicated. Especially when these programs are so full of bugs.

Is there anybody out there that can give me some sort of description for this conversion process?

I've already tried the Oracle helpdesk, but even Oracle themselves do not have the proper information about converting the files.

Thanks very much in advance
Martijn Stam

--

Martijn Stam                         REDWOOD Software and services B.V.
E-Mail  : MStam_at_redwood.nl           De Haag 15