Web-Interface with Oracle 7.3 using IIS 3.0 / NT 4.0

From: buecken <buecken_at_kepler.fal.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:05:03 -0700

Hello everybody,

I try to establish a web-interface using Oracle 7.3 as Database and the Internet Information Server 3.0 as HTTP-Server. Unfortunatelly Microsoft gives only explanations how to connect to the SQL-Server via ODBC. It would be nice if somebody would be able to to give me advice in formulating a "idc" script properly connecting to Scott/Tiger.

Thanks in advance

Stefan Received on Fri Sep 11 1998 - 13:05:03 CDT