Re: Oracle performance decrease using Access7

From: H. John C. Hopkins <hopkins_at_ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 14:09:30 -0400

Troy:

Weird. Viewing a table with 10 fields should provide a nearly instantaneous response. Even 2 seconds is slow. What sort of datatypes are used in these fields? You'd have to be sending a LOT of info down the pipe to have a response time that slow.

What's your setup? Which version ODBC driver are you using?

-J

[This followup was posted to comp.databases.oracle.misc and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

perchott_at_nospamdigitalcourier.com says...