Re: SQL Server & MySQL

From: Peter Gram <peter.m.gram_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 18:40:14 +0100

Hi Kyle

The Sql Server documentation is not a bad place to start and for a quick intro to SQL server and locking here is a starting point 1) . The handling of read consistency is dependent on the locking mod and how you have configured the database.
That is "read committed" behaved differently depending on database configuration.

1)
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/data/adonet/sql/snapshot-isolation-in-sql-server

Best regards/Venlig hilsen

Peter Gram