Re: Performance stats retention

From: Lok P <loknath.73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 12:06:45 +0530

Thank you Pap.

Yes, I see that's extendable similar to AWR retention. But my concern was if it will have any possible negative impact and it's not mentioned in that book also. And what is the difference between the exadata stats which are visible in the AWR report(which depends on the AWR retention) VS the ones dependent on the "cell metricHistoryDays" retention?