Re: Database comparison

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 01:50:11 +0530

Yes there may be more which i am not aware of. So wanted to know views of experts who already get to work on both of these.

I understand it's not easy to master all of these though :), but Is there any good place/docs to see comparison of these top database technologies to understand pros/cons and best usage etc?