Re: Extended RAC with NFS Quorum

From: <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 22:06:31 +0100

  1. Agree about DNFS - get the bug fixes (sorry recommended patches for DNFS)
  2. Stretched cluster is a solution in search of a problem IMO
  3. Although 19c also de-supported RH6 based O/S and there's no great O/S upgrade path for existing clusters a.k.a YMMV.
  4. See 2 :)

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA