Re: Backup after upgrading to 19C and converting to PDB

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 22:43:10 +0800

Even if you could, that's probably a bucketload of archivelogs to push through in the event of a crisis, all the time a manager will be at your desk going "Are we done yet?", "Are we done yet?", "Are we done yet?" :-)

I'd be taking that post-upgrade backup....

--
Connor McDonald

"If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room."
- Jayne Howard

*Fine print: Views expressed here are my own and not necessarily that of my
employer*