Re: Extended RAC with NFS Quorum

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 22:39:44 +0800

  1. Can't comment, but worked on a customer which was a NetApp shop. Went with the recommendations they provided in several of their whitepapers etc. Go with Oracle direct NFS anway
  2. ...
  3. That was a temporary thing - support re-introduced in 19c, and you should go to 19c anyway for support reasons
  4. Yes. Same customer (NetApp 'stretch' cluster running RAC). Ran well, but judicious use of services to control application workload partitioning

hth

--
Connor McDonald

"If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room."
- Jayne Howard

*Fine print: Views expressed here are my own and not necessarily that of my
employer*