Re: sqlcl and sqlplus (Jeff Smith)

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 14:24:54 -0700

I have found Jeff to be very responsive to such issues.

Would you like '_at_somescript.sql' to work while embedded in SQL?

I have used that many times, and still do occasionally.

Once brought to Jeff's attention, it wasn't long before sqlcl could do that as well.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Principal Consultant at Pythian
Pythian Blog
http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Github: https://github.com/jkstill