Re: Oracle Performance Tool Lab128 Status

From: Vishnu <vishnukumarmp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:47:12 -0400

Hi Fred & Lothar,

Very sorry to hear this unfortunate news.Just like Fred, we are also using Lab128 and have been trying to contact him for the past 6 months through support, but no luck. I sent him LinkedIn connection request anticipating for a response.

Lab128 tool worked great and helped us to troubleshoot many performance problems and Sergei was very responsive supporting the tool before.

I'm up for the discussion to keep this tool alive. Please include me.

Thanks,
Vishnu